/ Leather craft
/ Leather craft: Adhesive, Dyes & Finishes
Leather care : Mink oil Liquid type / 1pc
- Mink oil is a natural oil derived from mink fat.
- It adds an oil ingredient to leather and keeps the softness and smoothness.
- The primary benefit of mink oil on leather boots is as a softening agent. Rubbing mink oil into new or otherwise stiff boots helps make the leather more supple and comfortable.
- Mink oil improves the lifespan of leather by replacing the natural oils removed from the hide during the tanning process, as well as making the leather more water-resistant.
- Mink oil is most often used on heavy boots or other hard-working leathers.
- NOTE : Mink oil can also slightly discolor leather, making it darker.
Size : 65cc
Merk / Produsen: Columbus
Produk ini bisa "Back Order", artinya anda bisa order melebihi stok yang ada.(atau biarpun stok kosong, anda dapat order). Kekurangan stok nya, akan kami orderkan dari pabrik.