How to use Aleene's® Stiffen-Quik™ Fabric Stiffening Spray
1. Form fabric in desired shape.
2. If a form is used, cover with plastic wrap and hold with stainless steel pins if necessary.
3. Protect work area from overspray.
4. Spray 6-8-inches away from project until wet.
5. Let dry approximately one hour or use a hair dryer to speed drying time.
6. Reapply for desired stiffness.
7. Cleans up with water.
8. Clean nozzle after use.
9. Humidity may affect dry time and/or stiffness.
10. Always test for best results.