- Restores dried leather to a soft and supple condition.
- Restores sun-faded leather.
- Repels water.
- Resists cracking, scuffing, and dry rot.
- Applies easily with the applicator cap or with a clean cloth.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleums, solvents, or neatsfoot.
Gentle on the leather, but remarkably tough in it's preservation qualities, Obenauf's Leather Oil is perfect for leather furniture, exotic dress boots, saddles & tack, motorcycle leather (provides outstanding protection against wind, sun, and water), garments, baseball gloves, work boots (firefighters use it to protect their boots from scorching heat of forest fires), automotive seat leather (protects it from the baking sun) holsters & scabbards, and much more.