- Measure equal amounts of side "A" and side "B" of the Amazing Mold Putty.
- Then knead the two sides together until a uniform color is reached (approx. 45 seconds, try to have this accomplished before the 1 minute point).
- Roll the mixed Amazing Mold Putty into a ball to eliminate seams in the putty.
- Then press the Amazing Mold Putty over the part. Start at one end and roll/press the mixed Amazing Mold Putty over the piece until it is completely covered.
- Let stand, without moving it, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Once the Amazing Mold Putty has hardened, flex the mold and remove the original you made your perfect mold from.