Basic Instructions: Casting resin ( white color )
- The first step in making a cast replica using Amazing Casting Resin is to measure out equal amounts of side "A" and side "B".
- Pour the two sides together into a new cup.
Note: Do not use styrofoam cups for they may break down.
- Mix until a uniform color is reached (stir for approximately 25 seconds).
- Slowly pour the mixed casting resin into the mold. Tipping it a little while you pour will help fill in any undercuts and reduce the chance of air bubbles being trapped in your cast piece.
- As your Amazing Casting Resin sets up you will see it start to change colors from a translucent yellow color to an opaque white as seen in this picture.
- Once the Amazing Casting Resin hardens (approx. 5-10 min.), remove your cast part from the flexible mold. Your cast part will have the exact detail of your original part and can be painted, stained, machined, tapped, or glued.
Casting resin (white)