- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, No steam.
- Peel vinyl from protective paper. Place vinyl, sticky side down, onto top of material. Place protective paper that was just removed on top of vinyl.
- Press and hold iron on the protective paper for 8 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is laminated. Do not touch iron directly to vinyl!
- Flip project over. Press and hold iron on back of project for additional 4 seconds. Repeat until entire surface has been heated.
- Allow to cool before sewing or using project.